- Advance voting for the 43rd federal general election continues Monday, October 14.
- Advance polls are open across the country from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (local time).
- At advance polls, electors can only vote at their assigned polling station. This is different from the process in some provincial elections, where electors can vote at any polling station.
- Electors can find the address of their assigned polling station on the back of their voter information card, by visiting elections.ca or by calling 1-800-463-6868.
- To vote, electors must prove their identity and address. The list of accepted ID is online.
- Electors have other advance voting options, including voting at any Elections Canada office in Canada or by mail, using the special ballot process.
The advance poll will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the following address:
Maison des Jeunes
180 Mercier Street